l2ping(1) -- Linux man page
NAMEl2ping - Send L2CAP echo request and receive answer
SYNOPSISl2ping [ -S source addr ] [ -s size ] [ -c count ] [ -f ] < bd_addr >
- -S source addr
- Select address to be used as source address for the request.
- -s size
- The size of the data packets to be sent.
- -c count
- Send count number of packets then exit.
- Kind of flood ping. Use with care! It reduces the delay time between packets to 0.
- The Bluetooth MAC address to be pinged in dotted hex notation like 01:02:03:ab:cd:ef or 01:EF:cd:aB:02:03
AUTHORSWritten by Maxim Krasnyansky <email@example.com>
man page by Nils Faerber <firstname.lastname@example.org>