x86info(1) -- Linux man page
NAMEx86info --- display x86 CPU diagnostics
This manual page documents x86info, a program which displays a range of information about the CPUs present in an x86 system.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- ? --help
- Show summary of options.
- -a --all
Show all information. Equivalent to
-c -f -m -r -mhz.
- -c --cache
- Show TLB, cache sizes and cache associativity.
- -f --flags
- Show CPU feature flags.
- -m --msr
- Dump model specific registers. This feature is currently only supported on a few different processors. Future versions will include parsing of bits in MSRs for all processors.
- -mhz --mhz
- Estimate current clock rate.
- -mp --mptable
- Dump MP table showing CPUs BIOS knows about.
- -r --registers
- Show register values from all possible cpuid calls.
- -s --show-bluesmoke
- Show machine check exception information.
- -v --verbose
- Show verbose descriptions.
x86info was written by Dave Jones <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Mark Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.