nfsstat(8) -- Linux man page
NAMEnfsstat - print NFS statistics
SYNOPSIS/usr/sbin/nfsstat [-anrcsz] [-o facility] ...
DESCRIPTIONThe nfsstat displays statistics kept about NFS client and server activity.
- Print all statistics.
- Print only server-side statistics. The default is to print both server and client statistics.
- Print only client-side statistics.
- Print only NFS statistics. The default is to print both NFS and RPC information.
- Print only RPC statistics.
- -o facility
Display statistics for the specified facility, which must be one of:
- NFS protocol information, split up by RPC call.
- General RPC information.
- Network layer statistics, such as the number of received packets, number of TCP connections, etc.
- Usage information on the server's file handle cache, including the total number of lookups, and the number of hits and misses.
- Usage information on the server's request reply cache, including the total number of lookups, and the number of hits and misses.
Zeros out all or some of the statistics. Typical uses would be:
nfsstat -z - zeros all statistics
nfsstat -zc - zeros only client statistics
nfsstat -zs - zeros only server statistics
nfsstat -zr - zeros only RPC statistics
nfsstat -zn - zeros only NFS call statistics
- nfsstat -z - zeros all statistics
- procfs-based interface to kernel NFS server statistics.
- procfs-based interface to kernel NFS client statistics.
AUTHOROlaf Kirch, <email@example.com>