showmount(8) -- Linux man page
NAMEshowmount - show mount information for an NFS server
SYNOPSIS/usr/sbin/showmount [ -adehv ] [ --all ] [ --directories ] [ --exports ] [ --help ] [ --version ] [ host ]
DESCRIPTIONshowmount queries the mount daemon on a remote host for information about the state of the NFS server on that machine. With no options showmount lists the set of clients who are mounting from that host. The output from showmount is designed to appear as though it were processesed through ``sort -u''.
- -a or --all
- List both the client hostname and mounted directory in host:dir format.
- -d or --directories
- List only the directories mounted by some client.
- -e or --exports
- Show the NFS server's export list.
- -h or --help
- Provide a short help summary.
- -v or --version
- Report the current version number of the program.
- Suppress the descriptive headings from the output.
SEE ALSOrpc.mountd(8), rpc.nfsd(8)
BUGSThe completeness and accurary of the information that showmount displays varies according to the NFS server's implementation. Because showmount sorts and uniqs the output, it is impossible to determine from the output whether a client is mounting the same directory more than once.
AUTHORRick Sladkey <email@example.com>