yum-arch(8) -- Linux man page
NAMEyum-arch - Creates yum distribution database
SYNOPSISyum-arch [options] directory
DESCRIPTIONyum-arch is run from the distribution site in order to create the databases in which yum determines remote package availability.
options is one of:
- check dependencies and conflicts in tree.
- make output verbose.
- make output much more verbose.
- don't generate headers.
- generate headers for source packages too.
- make output more quiet.
- check pkgs with gpg and md5 checksums - cannot be used with -n.
- compress headers using gzip (default, deprecated as an option).
pay attention to symlinks (Default is to ignore symlinks).
a directory where you want to create the headers directory.
SEE ALSOyum (8)
Please see the AUTHORS file included with this program
BUGSAny bugs which are found should be emailed to the mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org